Attend iMedia Future of Marketing Summit New Zealand
5-7 August 2024 | Hilton Lake Taupō, New Zealand
Who qualifies as a 'Brand'?55 exclusive *Brand invitations will be issued to brand leaders, communications managers and marketing professionals vying to attend. These invitations are highly sought-after and include complimentary accommodation, hospitality and 3x days of world-class conference content. Places are granted to those interested in meeting, networking and learning alongside industry peers and potential collaboration partners in business. Those representing Brands interested in attending must be:
Brand invitations will be extended to marketing professionals looking to meet and learn from supporting vendors providing services across:
- Senior-level decision-makers and budget owners
- Representing mid-large scale businesses with an annual digital spend of over AUD $800K
- Interested in learning from and networking with local and global industry experts.
- Marketing, Advertising, Communications and Emerging Technologies
- Social, Influencer & Content
- Data & Information Technology
- Digital/Online/Website Management
Who Qualifies as a Technology or Solutions-Providing Vendor?
Those working in MarTech for a technology or solutions-providing business or agency would attend iMedia categorised as a 'Networker'.
iMedia only releases *55 Networker passes available for purchase and these places offer access and unique opportunities to network and connect with quality prospective clients and customers throughout the duration of the three-day summit.
Vendors seeking a Networkers Pass are professionals servicing brands or businesses in any of the following areas:
- Marketing, Advertising, Communications (Strategy, Creative, Display, Programmatic, CTV, Gaming, Loyalty, Survey, Rewards, Native, OOH etc)
- Emerging Technologies (AI, Blockchain, IoT, Metaverse, VR, AR or Mixed Reality etc)
- Social, Influencer & Content (SM content or talent management, agencies & platforms)
- Data & Information Technology (CDP/DMP, Cloud services, Governance, Privacy & Regulation, collaboration tools and dashboards)
- Digital/Online/Website Management (SEO, chat, Digital asset management, eCommerce, Analytics, Design/Dev)
A 'Networkers' pass allows for the privilege of engaging in three days of meaningful networking opportunities throughout the conference to gain insights into the challenges faced by marketers and senior leaders in brand management.
A variety of sponsorship opportunities can also offer ways to build awareness and increase understanding of your business tech capabilities or solutions. Presenting opportunities within the conference sessions offers a high-quality thought-leadership platform and can inspire new clients representing exciting brands to work with you.
Submit your request to attend, below, and join us for the next iMedia Future of Marketing Summit New Zealand.
*Approved Brand invitations and Networker pass purchases will be issued on a first-come, first-served basis until all places are fully exhausted.