iMedia B2B eCommerce Summit
28-30 October 2024 | Sheraton Grand Mirage, Gold Coast
iMedia Summits serve as a catalyst for leadership development, industry evolution, and the cultivation of innovative relationships that propel business and industry to a higher standard. Review the criteria regarding the requirements for attending and submit a request to join us at this summit as an invited 'Merchant' or via an approved 'Networker' pass.
Who qualifies as a 'Merchant'?
105 exclusive *Merchant invitations will be issued to senior B2B professionals working for wholesalers, manufacturers or distributors of enterprise-level eCommerce businesses vying to attend. These invitations are highly sought-after and include complimentary accommodation, hospitality and 3x days of world-class conference content. Places are granted to those interested in meeting, networking and learning alongside industry peers and potential collaboration partners in business. Those representing B2B eCommerce Merchants interested in attending must be:
Merchant invitations will be extended to B2B eCommerce professionals looking to meet and learn from supporting vendors providing services across:
- Senior-level decision-makers, managers, department heads and budget owners
- Representing mid-large scale businesses with an annual digital spend of over AUD $100M
- Interested in learning from and networking with local and global industry experts.
Who qualifies as a Technology or Solutions-Providing Vendor?
- Commerce/ Sales
- Product Data, Feed Management & Information Technology
- CRM/Web, Automation and Marketing
- Strategy, People and Process
- Logistics & Fulfilment
Those working for a technology or solutions-providing business or agency servicing eCommerce brands or businesses would attend iMedia categorised as a 'Networker
'. iMedia only releases *105 'Networker' passes available for purchase and these places offer access and unique opportunities to network and connect with quality prospective clients and customers throughout the duration of the three-day summit.Vendors seeking a Networkers Pass are professionals servicing brands or businesses in any of the following areas:
- Commerce/ Sales (B2B self-service, pricing, automation, marketplaces, DTC, workflows, integrations, payment platforms etc)
- Product Data, Feed Management & Information Technology (PIM platforms, channel syndication, data compliance and management, API integrations etc)
- CRM/Web, Automation and Marketing (360-degree customer review, automated workflows, AI, Performance, chat and customer service)
- Strategy, People and Process (Digital and transformation, organisational change, scaling, digital teams)
- Logistics & Fulfilment (3PL, storage, drop-shipping, inventory control, systems and order, sustainability, packaging, returns and warehouse solutions etc)
A variety of sponsorship opportunities can also offer ways to build awareness and increase understanding of your business tech capabilities or solutions. Presenting and speaker opportunities within the conference sessions offer a high-quality thought-leadership platform and can inspire new clients representing exciting brands and businesses to work with you.
Submit your request to attend, below, and join us for the next iMedia B2B eCommerce Summit.
*Approved Merchant invitations and Networker pass purchases will be issued on a first-come, first-served basis until all places are fully exhausted.